Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in RI

James has 5 girl cousins in Rhode Island (plus one in North Carolina). When I asked 'who wants to hold Baby James?' I immediately heard: I do! I do! I do! 
We had a great brunch on Sunday will all the kids, grandkids and grandparents. It turned out to be a beautiful day.
James likes being held in "Superbaby" position.

Hope tries it too. She is such a great cousin!

Just hanging out with Pa.

Grammie takes such good care of James and his mom when we come to visit. Thanks Grammie!

Grandmother-Dear comes to the Memorial Day parade and holds RoseMarie, one of her 19 GREAT-grandchildren. James is #18 and he sleeps through 90% of the parade (even during the marching bands, and honking fire trucks!).

James sits in the double stroller with his new friend Lane. Lane is the daughter of my sister's good friend and was born 12 days after James.

Aunt Jane holds up her nephew James so he can see the end of the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment