Saturday, July 18, 2009

James' Big D.C. Debut

In early July, right when James was 4 months old, we went to Washington D.C. for a party to welcome him to the family. Julie organized a fantastic weekend and fed us the best food ever!
It was really nice to see our friends and family and to celebrate all things James. 

James says, "I can't believe this whole party is for me! What did I do to deserve this?"
(He is in shock most of the night, so I guess we pulled off our first surprise party for him!)



Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant was the perfect place for the party and the food was wonderful!

Jimmy's parents, Denise and Jim, drove from the other side of Virginia because they wouldn't want to miss a party for our special guy.

Bekah, her parents, Jimmy and the guest of honor. 

All in the family.

Jimmy and his sister, Anna. I am surprised Anna is letting Jimmy hold the baby. That's unusual.

Superbaby is having fun with Denise and the kids.


The grandkids- Julie and Bill have 2 more: Mike and Allison's kids who weren't able to make it. 

Here's Jim, Denise, Chris and Monica chating by the bar.

Here's the whole gang. James had so much fun, he konked out in the middle of it all. 

And to top it all off, it was Susan and George's 38th wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment