Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Great Big D.C. Adventure

My super nice Grandmother planned a whole fun-filled weekend for me complete with a fancy party. She is the best!

My Rhode Island Grandparents brought this nice outfit back from Ireland for me- it is so cozy an nice.

Weeeee.... tummy time is cool. Look how strong I am.

WOW! This house is fun, fun, fun!

Grammie makes everything really exciting. 

Sarah is such a GREAT babysitter. She takes really good care of me and I love her!

3 comments:

  1. Man, that was a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do love that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a perfect weekend. Little James is the best host. He is blessed to have 6 Grandparents, why not? Most children are lucky to have 4 grandparents, James, why he has an additional 2, to love, coo, and respond with joy at his tiniest move or achievement. George and I had the best time. Shall we begin to plan the next occasion? Grammie

    ReplyDelete