Thursday, August 20, 2009
Mom is FUNNY- Turn up your volume :)
Just when I think James has reached his peak level of cuteness... he has a contagious laughing fit. All I wanted to do was see if he was ready for to stroll without the car seat attachment. Then I needed to clear my throat because I was drinking this super spicy ginger ale Jimmy picked up in the ethnic isle at our neighborhood grocery store. Turns out, clearing my throat is the funniest thing he's heard all day! I jumped to get the camera mid-laughter and these 29 seconds were all I could capture before the battery died. I am so happy I caught it for all you to see. I love this boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
James is on to you and your tricks! You ARE the funniest thing he has heard in his whole life!! Grammie and PA
ReplyDelete