
Can you believe we are going to get in a plane and fly in the sky?! I don't even believe it for a second. We just checked in and we are ready to GO.

Here I am, on a plane for the first time- this is so exciting!!!
p.s. Look at my CHUBBY arms- I've been eating!

Well, we made it to North Carolina but my Dad and Grand-Dad thought my play area would be a good place to take a nap!

Here I am learning how to speak southern from my kin. We learned all kinds of new songs on this trip and we need them because they are what keep me from crying in the car.

Ooooh... food? I love food!

My Aunt Anna feeds me rice cereal and baby veggies in Grand-Daddy's highchair. I am such a big boy!

We met Grand-Daddy's work friends (M.G. and Judy) for breakfast so they could see Jimmy again and meet the new baby :)

My cousin Sarah shows me how my toy works. She is always helping out and taking great care of me. Thanks Sarah!

I've got this new toy that make music and is fun to play with- thanks Mom!

Sitting in the nice, lush grass is pretty fun, but...

I love walking more than anything. It will be really great when I can do it on my own!

J.A.B. the 4th, 3rd and Jr. on the golf course in Condord, NC.

The flight home was very eventful. In the end- we were delayed 4 hours and we had to spend much of the time on the runway in Charlotte. Good thing I am a very happy baby and love an adventure because we didn't make it home until 1:00am!
Other possible captions for this photo:
"Sorry, the seat next to me is reserved for 'teddy'."
"Excuse me, could I have some peanuts please? Pureed of course!"
"Do you mean to tell me I'm flying coach? I thought I was upgraded to first class."
"The best thing about JetBlue is the leg room."
No comments:
Post a Comment