Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big Supper Makes for a Happy Baby

Hey, Thanks for the big supper. I had 2 real meals today. Lunch and supper. I'm really growing up. Mom even lets me wipe my own face with the dishtowel. 

What should I do next?

Humm... let me think about it....

I guess I'll just look around while making a thumbprint on the chair. If you haven't seen me lately, you might not know that one of my favorite things to do is press my thumb on to the closest surface. I'm not really sure why I do it, I just like it I guess.

What was that? You said you want to see my red hair? 

Well here it is!

Wait a minute, sometimes I just have to stop everything and look at my hands. 

I'm so happy I have hands!
I think I'll try to eat them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment