Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Getaway Weekend in Boston

We all arrived at the Longwarf Marriott at the same time and my Grandmother scooped me up so fast, my Dad barely had a chance to take this picture!

I was so happy to see her, but I also had to look around and try to figure out where I was. A big hotel in downtown Boston you say? There is a lot for me to investigate. I like it!!!

Hey, Grandmommie had a big boy highchair delivered to our room. This is the first time I sat in one of these. I feel so big! This is the best!!!

Wait, I still have my reading to do even though I'm on vacation. It will just take a few minutes and then we can go.

Oh yeah. I've also got solid foods to eat. Thanks for feeding me Dad. 

I feel so good with a full belly...

Do I want more you ask? Why yes, I think I do.

We spent the day in Cambridge. The rain finally stopped when we came out of The Museum of Natural History. 

Grandmommie, Bill and my parents took me to so many cool places. I even got to check out Harvard to see if I want to go there.

This was a very fun day. Thanks for taking me on this great big adventure!

Boy I am HUNGRY! I've never eaten so much in my whole life. Thanks for feeding me all this food Grandmommie!

Wow. Those are really nice jeans. Did you get them at Nordstrom?

Well, I need a bath in a big way. This wet bar sink is just my size. 

Oh, does someone want to make a drink? I'll be out of here in just a few minutes. 

Daddy says 'Let's sleep a little more,' and I say 'No way Dad!'

We had 2 really yummy breakfasts here at Oceana. Everyone in the restaurant thought I was something special and I got to eat baby bananas in a real highchair!

This bed is perfect for me! Why didn't I get to sleep here?

Man, this has been a really exciting weekend. I am going to just take a breather right here while ya'll pack up. 


 
These are the nutty street performers who surprised us after we came out of Harvard's Museum of Natural History. They were so fun and crazy. 


Grandmommie knows I am a growing boy so she fed me a whole bunch of baby food. I loved it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Julie, look at you being the best Grandmother on Grandparent's Day no less! It is good to see that you still have it, what aim ?! You hit the bull's eye. That James is a moving target isn't he? Sometimes I miss my mark! The Bridgeham / Blakeney Bean Town weekend looks so fun. Love, Grammis A

    ReplyDelete