Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Have New Bath Toys (and I am 6 months today!!!)

Well, my favorite thing to do in the whole world is stand up. I can even get myself  into a standing position by myself if I have the right set up.  I'm not really supposed to stand in the tub... I just love it so much... Hey, wait a minute. You said Grammie got me some new bath toys?

 Let me check those out. 

Oops, I dropped it!

Thanks for picking it up for me, this thing tastes great! Eating it is way more fun than sticking it to the wall of the tub. 

1 comment:

  1. DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE YOUR BABY. JAMES IS WAY TOO CUTE. SOMEONE IS BOUND TO EAT HIM RIGHT UP. LOOK HOW INTENT HE IS ON THE BATH TOY, SO ZEN! HEARD THE BIG 1/2 BOY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. NEVER KNEW SLEEP FELT TO GOOD DID YOU MOM AND DAD? GRAMMIE

    ReplyDelete