Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A Very Full Day
Hi Everybody. I just woke up, but I'm ready for all my favorite activities. It is just before 7:00 am and I'm pretty much ready to head out the door for daycare. Mom and Dad started drinking coffee, but they haven't offered any to me. Just give me a minute to wake up and I'll be ready to go!
Daycare was really fun and April says I am playing more independently now. I have lots of fun with my friends there. There is a little girl who is 16 months and a boy who is 2 years. They all call me Baby James and the take special care of me because I am the new kid.
Mom told me and Dad to get ready for an adventure when I got home. I just can't believe we are going out on a school night!!!
This is so cool!
Mom went running today and Dad went surfing. It is amazing they wanted to do all this walking with me tonight.
This is the best school night ever. I am so happy to be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment