Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Judy and Amy Eat Him Up


This is a really nice place you have here. 
Thanks for having me over!

Oh I definitely agree, brown is in this season. 

Hey Amy, I sure am glad you could jump out of the shower and cuddle me. This is great!

Excuse me Judy. I like standing here on your lap, but I have a better idea.

Let's walk!

 Do you see me? I'm really good at this, but I couldn't do it with out your help.

By the way, thanks for playing with me on the floor. I know you love babies, but I didn't know you had these cool toys. I need to come here more often. 

1 comment:

  1. James was whipped, missed his nap but he could have cared less when Judy and Amy dropped everything to play with him. Who wouldn't want to come here? James was the center of both of their attention. Grammie

    ReplyDelete