Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marathon Mom

I was with Dad right where this picture was taken. It was 1/2 way through the 1/2 marathon and my Mom was running fast! We could only watch for a couple minutes because it was so yucky out, but Mom did great!!!

After the race, I got to play on the floor with my Mom and Grammie. 

Pa and Faye were calling me  over so they could see me crawl.

I did it! I crawled over!!!

Then Faye wanted to try on the boots Grandma Julie gave to my Mom for her birthday. I thought they were a little big, but that's just my opinion. 

Later on that day, my friend Tony came over. 
I said: "Tony, does this onesie make my belly look big?"
He said: "No, Man. You look great. You might want to lay off the beer though." 
"Thanks Tony."

Rowan is 6 and he lives down the hall. His Mom bought him this cool yo-yo and he let me play with it a little even though it's not for babies.

Rowan is so nice, he let's me crawl on him.

Here are most of the people who came to the dessert party. Dad said that we would have to photoshop Mom into the picture later because she was taking the photo. That's why she looks funny!

Towards the end of the party it started snowing! This was my first snowfall, the flakes were huge and it snowed for a long time but it didn't stick because it was so wet out. 

Phew! What a full weekend we've had!!!

1 comment:

  1. Relax Mom, the race is over, you can QUIT running. Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete