Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day Was a Blast!


Here we are at the restaurant, all ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with The Bridghams. 

We had such a fun group who came to Maggiano's for our great Thanksgiving dinner. 

Grandmommy and Bill are with the little grandkids and the tree is so nice. 

My Grandmommy loves to hold me, and I try to make sure I don't throw up on her, she doesn't like that very much. 

Look, my Aunt Anna loves me so much, she helped feed me and take care of me while I was visiting. 

My Dad and my Aunt Anna are good friends. 

Mom, why are these people laughing and clapping and cheering all the time?

My Grandmommie and Bill made this an awesome holiday weekend. 

Sometime adults just talk, talk, talk.

This podium is great.

All rise for the honorable James Albert Blakeney the 4th. Laughter in the court!!!

This is my Aunt Jennifer and my cousin William and they are really nice. My new cell phone is also really nice. I just love to answer calls and dial numbers.

This is my Uncle Chris. I didn't even know he liked babies.

Peek-a-boo, I see you- Dad, you sure look funny!

Just me and my cousins, hanging out at the end of a fun dinner. 
Riley really likes babies and Will never asked to hold me, I don't know why...

Look how messy I am! Sometimes this happens when I am talking and shaking my head when they are trying to feed me. 

This place is so much fun and I am so happy Sarah is here to play with me. I just love her.
In case you are wondering, that is drool all over my shirt.

Let me just inspect Grandmommie's nice kitchen chairs. I've never seen anything like it. 

Please excuse all my drooling, I really think I'm getting new top teeth and this is just what happens.
I just need to rub my tongue on my top gums and check for new teeth every minute. 

Haaaaaaaaaaa- I love it here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving in DC with the family looks fun. You need to be just a little bit dressed up. Oh not in your Officer's Club Best but NOT jeans, unless your name is JAMES. KING JAMES may wear jeans. That's just the way it is when you are king. Grammie A

    ReplyDelete