Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Good Trick

"Nite-nite" everyone.

Ha ha ha, just kidding!

My Grammie taught me this trick a few weeks ago and now I do it everywhere I go.
I sat with my Granddaddy for a long time and snacked on Chex cereal. Granddaddy is such a great guy. I love him.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, guys! He's the cutest baby on the planet! I loved, loved having Y'all here! What fun we had...and he took his first steps for Nanna! Talk about making my Christmas! Hurry back down South...I can hardly wait to see you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd see something new. I say this yet I love the 'nite, 'nite. I keep on watching it over and over. It it time to start the home tutorial of blowing out the candles. Can't wait to have James' fans up to p a r t y !!
    Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete