Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm a Great Swimmer!

Today is my first day at the university pool. I am taking swim lessons for the next 8 weeks and I can't wait to get in the pool with all these other kids.

This is me and Dad, meeting some of my swimming buddies. 

Wow! This is like a great big party in the water. I love it!!!

I'm getting a one on one lesson with the instructor- she is so nice!

My friend Tony is taking swim lessons with me.

Now we are learning how to float on our backs. 

Hey! We get to play with a ball while we are swimming? This is cool! They want me to kick the ball, I can do that!

We kicked the ball while we floated. 

Mostly, I like to hold the ball and then throw it. 

Sometimes I feel like the center of attention. 

Jumping off the edge was fun too. Dad dunked me in 4 times and Mom took a video.

Basically, I just love to swim!

1 comment:

  1. Bekah, Jimmy and lil' James!

    I'm a first time visitor here to your site: I had no idea! Love it. Especially that you're getting James out on the water. (Well, in it.)

    Adding you to my RSS reader right now...

    Rush (with River nodding in the background. I think.)

    ReplyDelete