Yep, here it is from the back, you can tell how well it fits me. I'm excited to try it out in the ocean this summer! p.s. This wetsuit is made by Body Glove and it is called Baby Glove.
Monday, February 22, 2010
My First Wetsuit
Now that I've had three swim lessons Mom and Dad figured I needed my very own wetsuit! It's really nice and will keep me warm even when the other kids start to get cold in the pool. That means I can stay in longer and concentrate on holding my breath longer and kicking balls around the pool.

Yep, here it is from the back, you can tell how well it fits me. I'm excited to try it out in the ocean this summer! p.s. This wetsuit is made by Body Glove and it is called Baby Glove.
Yep, here it is from the back, you can tell how well it fits me. I'm excited to try it out in the ocean this summer! p.s. This wetsuit is made by Body Glove and it is called Baby Glove.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment