Friday, April 23, 2010

Dr. Dolittle's Farm

There is this really nice guy named Ron (but everyone calls him Dr. Dolittle) and he has all kinds of fun animals. He invited us over and showed us EVERYTHING!

Wait. The lamb gets a bottle?

I didn't know the bottle was going to be for the little lamb.

Ahh... I'm just breathing in the valley air and feeling the sun on my face. I might have to be a cowboy when I grow up.

I didn't know cows could be so hairy!

Here comes the lamb again. Do you think he wants to eat my dandelion?

This is the horse I'm going to ride?

Okay!

Our whole family is having fun here.

I'm just looking at the animals on the horizon, holding my new favorite thing: a dandelion.

I like to throw rocks too.

Dad says I throw them as fast as he hands them to me.

Dr. Dolittle takes good care of his animals. That's why they like him so much.

Look at this turkey- it likes to be held!

My friend Addison likes the lamb too.

This is such a neat farm!

1 comment:

  1. Hey James, does it get any better than down on the farm? Nana and Granddaddy can really show a boy a good time now can't they! Thanks for all the updates. I love them.
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete