Saturday, June 5, 2010

Apparently you just run for an extended period of time...

Here I am cheering on my mom in Boston. She ran a 1/2 marathon and said I'd get to go to the children's museum with Hope, Sydney, Grammie, Pa and dad when she was done. I hope she runs really fast, cause I can't wait to hit the museum, I hear Curious George is there!!
Go Mom, GO! That's my mom with her friend Deb. Deb's real nice, mom said she really helped her push through at the end of her race. Thanks Deb for helping my mommy, she said she ran it in her fastest time ever thanks to you. I can run too, someday maybe I'll run as fast as mommy!
Yay! Crawling through tunnels is fun, the 'construction zone' was my favorite part of the Children's Museum...or was it the maze, or Curious George....
Here we are after walking through a real Japanese house. I really liked it, that's why I'm still staring at it and hoping we can go back in, but instead we had to go home. I had a great weekend, thanks mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment