Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Away

Dad works in the coolest places!

I am having my snack over here while he is working, but first I need to line them up.

Time to get my orange wedges in order!

Ta-da!

Peek-a-boo, we found a great playground for little kids right behind LL Bean.

I'm feeling good and looking forward to a swim in the pool with Daddy later today.

PIRATE JAMES!

Having a snack with Georgia in the hotel.

Look at all these cool fish!
This is wild!

I told mom to come in and she brought Georgia too!

I didn't want to get out of this bubble.

But then we found another fish pond in the store.

They had lots of tents for me to explore.

Whoa! Mom said this was a bed, and I could try it!

Georgia is in the big stroller to give Mom a break from carrying her in the front pack.

She likes to look around at the light coming through the trees.

And she smiles a lot now.

Georgia is the happiest baby!

Georgia says: what are you doing with that stick?!

James says: I just wanted to show her my stick and my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment