Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life on the Farm

This is my cousin Sarah. She took great care of me on the farm and I love her so much.

One day we hiked down to the creek. It was a great adventure.

We took turns riding in the stroller, pushing it, carrying stuff and getting carried...

I ran part of the way.

Then I had to say "Wait up guys," because I got a rock in my Croc!

We wanted to play with Sarah as soon as we woke up everyday.

Some mornings Georgia slept in.

Both of these girls are all grown up!

Grand-daddy and Nana got me so many great toys, books, puzzles, and cars!
We are so lucky.

Georgia even got a few baby toys and started playing with them.

I asked my Mom if I could bring a new car to the water park.

Then I consulted with Sarah and Jack about which one I should bring.

Grand-daddy let me sit in his chair everyday because he loves me a lot.

Before we went swimming in the creek one day, we decided to go out on the new foot bridge.

Grand-daddy came too. He is always up for an adventure.

It was fun and a little bit scary.

The last night we were there, my Grand-daddy took me to feed the fish.

We stayed by the creek until was dark because the fish were jumping!
We had the best time on the farm with Grand-daddy, Nana, Sarah, the 4 dogs and the cat named Cinder.


No comments:

Post a Comment