Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday James!

Thanks for the birthday banner Mom!

Yay! My party is today!!!

Look at me! I'm dressed and ready to celebrate.

Today is going to be a good day.

I think I'll just eat my nuggets, play some games on the computer and wait for my party to start.
I couldn't nap so now I'm waiting with some cartoons.

Mom says I can open one more present while we're waiting for our friends to come.

You just have to rip in to it.

What could it be?

Hummm...

Aahhhh.... Lightening McQueen!

Very nice. I like it!

When the kids came in I started ripping into their gifts right away. I just couldn't wait.

After a little pizza, I got a chocolate cake.

I worked hard to blow the candles out.

It's all really great.

Here is the motley crew of kids who came to my party. Some are my cousins and some are my friends.
We had these cool glasses in the gift bags.

Hey Billy, do you think the party is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment