Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pre-Easter Fun

I love this truck that Faye and Sean gave me for my birthday. It was the first thing I wanted when I woke up this morning. It makes LOTS of noise and has a hammer for banging.

There are also these neat green wheels
-they spin around and around.

This is really a cool toy. Thanks Faye and Sean!!!

Now it is after dinner and I have lots of stuff to explore.

Let me start by trying on these big sneakers. I dragged these out of the closet and baby-talked until I urged my Mom helped me put my feet in.

Grammie gave me this learning toy and I learned how to do it!!!

What you do is, take the shapes and put them on the pegs.

Sometimes I hold them in my mouth while I am loading up my hands with other ones.

I concentrate really hard.
and I push it all the way down.

The pegs are harder for me to get right, but I'll learn that soon I'm sure.

I'll turn this on real quick.

Mom, Can I use your foot massager?

I'll adjust it to the setting I like and then...

Ahhhh... that feels good after a long day of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment