Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Weekend Thus Far
Yesterday I went biking for the first time with Dad, Mom, Uncle John, Hope, Sydney and Jenny.
I really liked it.
That night we all had a big fish dinner at Grammie and Pa's house. Ella and Rose came and so did RoseMarie, Faye and Aunt Jane.
I like all these girls. They're fun.
Today is the big Easter egg hunt. We're waiting for Pa to come back from his walk.
We have our hoods on backwards because you're not allowed to bring baskets. All the kids turn their sweatshirts and jackets around so they have somewhere to store their eggs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh James, it was the best time. All of your cousins were there and the sun was shining. What a treat. Just think, tomorrow the bunny comes. This has been a fun packed weekend. Love, Grammie
ReplyDelete